
Being a mom has been the most wonderful experience. There have been so many ways I have been blessed by having Mack and being able to take care of him with Devin. I love when he goes down to bed for "most" of the night but I cannot wait till he wakes up and see that cute little face and be with him the next day.








3 comments:
awh, miss... i'm seriously gonna cry!! i love these pictures.... i love the ones where you're holding him. it's like you are on this earth for him. you are already such an incredible mom. it's like you've had training prior to his birth. i'm so touched by your love as a mother for your sweet baby boy. i'm so happy for your family. i neeeeeeed to call you!
Yay for your blog!! You are one pretty Mama. And one cute lil' fam....
Oh my Miss, what a darling little boy. Plonnie just told me about your blog...CUTE!!! I can't believe what a cutie he is. And he's got those beautiful piercing eyes like his mama. Congrats on your sweet baby. I agree with Plon you are a natural, you were made to be a mommy. You're one of those naturals like you don't need any books or training. You look great by the way. I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog. email it to me when you can :) nicoledawn24@gmail.com
Post a Comment