Thursday, May 21, 2009

Afternoon outings with mom

BIG TESS
The mysterious Bagel Bus where the sign reads hippies are welcome.
I love being able to spend most of my day with Mack. We have so many good times together, he is such a good baby.My friend Heather, who just had a baby three weeks ago, and I took the little ones on a walk to the Bagel Bus. We were brave and it turned out pretty good!


We are fortunate to live across from the Temple. It is so beautiful with the trees in bloom and the tulips. This was on our way to the bus.

We live along the Snake River which has a great path that goes along it. It is so nice to take the stroller out and go with friends walking. This is some of the beautiful scenery we get to enjoy!



All tuckered out





2 comments:

Andrea said...

You have a great view and I am sure walks are always nice!! I would love to live that close to a temple. But I guess nobody is going to build on out here in the sticks!! Fun pictures, and Mack is just too darn cute. Oh, and I love your hair!! It's super cute in the bus picture.

Shelly said...

It looks beautiful there with the blossoms and the temple. And Mack is such a cute, happy little guy. I love it!

Post a Comment