Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bathtime Babies! Why are they so cute?!


There is nothing better than a baby fresh out of the tub and all lotioned up.
Mack loves to take baths. I think he has only cried once or twice and that was when he was less than two weeks old. Isn't he just so cute in that little robe!

4 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie. I love that robe. Kayla loves baths too. I gave her a little one in the sink the other day and it looked like she was relaxing in a hot tub. It was hilarious. Looks like he's doing good. Kayla has a large noggin too!

Stacey said...

I love that you guys joines the bloggin world! Mack is such a cutie!! He has the cutest expressions! OKAY so a HUGE CONGTRATULATIONS on dental school! I am so so happy for you guys! How fun that we will be going through the same thing at the same time! We will have to talk! Keep in touch and I cant wait to meet Mack! Love you!
Kell

Andrea said...

That is the cutest robe ever, and the little man just makes it even cuter!! Way cute pictures!!

Tell you husband congrats on Dental School. I have worked as a Dental Assistant for 7 years, I love it. I am only kinda obsessed with teeth!! :) I stay at home now, but when I worked it was a blast.

Anna said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! A definite Thompson!

Post a Comment