Mack on the day he was born

Mack at one month

Mack at two months

Mack at three months

Mack is growing so fast! He is just over 12 pounds and 23 1/2 inches. We decided to take his monthly mile mark pictures on his baby blanket that his Great Grandma Storm made for him. She does beautiful work and has made so many for all the great grandkids!
3 comments:
I love Mack. He is such a cute baby boy - perfect! I haven't been snooping around on blogger as much lately but today I stopped by your blog and got caught up! Looks like you are doing well! I love you guys!
I love this idea of taking his picture every month against the same object. He's so dang cute, how do you stand it? :) Sorry I haven't called you back. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off getting things done before this babes arrival. I'm at a 4, 75% effaced and have been for over a week. It's miserable! But he's gotta come out sometime right? :) I'll keep you posted.
i love that idea miss!! wish i had thought of it! you're so awesome. and he is so cute! he's getting so big. he's just perfect!
Post a Comment