Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Mr.Handsom Pants

I think Sundays are my favorite days to dress Mack. He just looks so darn cute!



4 comments:

Shelly said...

You know what, I think he's starting to look more like you. He's darling!

Chelsey said...

That is one CUTE kid, seriously! I love his eyes. Sunday's are great days to dress the kids up - I love it too. Unfortunately as soon as we start to get Cade dressed for church he realizes that he has to go to church and he starts to throw a fit, haha!

Plonnie said...

miss, he is so cute. and i'm not just saying that because i LOVE YOU! he's one of those babies that the whole world should see because he's got all the best features and i know he's going to turn into one handsome man!

love you miss! you look as great as ever!

Heather said...

He is truly the cutest boy ever...mostly cuz his mom is so cute! You guys are the best.

Post a Comment