Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home

This is our new home in Pocatello, it is kinda scary from the outside! Devin and his family moved our things down from Idaho Falls while I was in Ohio. THANK YOU!! I had the house pretty much packed and ready to go before I left. We close on our home in Idaho Falls at the end of this month. I loved our first little home and miss it, but I am so excited to be moving on with our lives and look forward to the new adventures that await us! I will post pictures of the inside when it is all done. I am almost finished with the unpacking and decorating. The house is close to Devins school at ISU. We will be living here until May. The address is 630 S.4th street, Pocatello Idaho, 83201.Mack missed his daddy and was so excited to see him, my two favorite men!
Mack loves to sit with Devin and watch TV, they both couldn't be happier, maybe if they had a bowl of ice cream!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Even though we don't see each other too often, I'm still sad you're easily accesible in Idaho Falls! I'm glad you're moving on with life though. Tell Devin to shave that nasty 'stache!

Post a Comment