I can't believe my little sweets is 8 months old! He is developing his little personlilty from laughing at peguins on TV, spouts of frusteration when he can't get somthing he wants to being so sweet and cute in giving hugs and kisses. He has eight teeth which make him look so old, that is if he lets you catch a glimps of them.
He doesn't get to see Devin very much with his busy school schedule. Some nights after being in bed he wakes up just before Devin gets home and he gets to see his daddy. This in one of those times and he fell back asleep with his dad. I love this picture.
Gearing up for the cold Idaho winters!!!
One of his new sleeping positions.
My sleeping baby, so cute and peaceful. I love bedtime but always can't wait to see him when he wakes up!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe he has 8 teeth! Makayla has 3 now! :) The top 4 are almost there though, so she'll be catching up soon! :) Miss you guys!
Hey! Glad you found me. So you are in Pocatello? Where at? I am here too. My husband is in the Physical Therapy program at ISU. We will be here for 3 years.
he is way to cute. i honestly think he is the most handsome little boy i have ever seen.
Post a Comment