Mack is a grapes man. He LOVES them! It is a common breakfast for him.
Mack has taken charge of the remote...sorry Devin! He can mute and unmute as well as do many things he is not supposed to with the VCR and DVD player.
He finds the kitchen drawers to be most entertaining as he takes EVERYTHING out and puts it back in.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
looks like you have your hands full with him. i feel the same with emory, she needs a sibling to entertain her!
He sure looks like he has fun. I can't believe he's almost 1! He is SO cute.
I don't know what it is about boys and kitchen drawers. It's good ot know that your kitchen mirrors what ours looks like almost every day! :) I may be in Idaho in a couple of weekends... I will need to stop by and say hi!
At least he puts it back in! He really looks like the happiest kid, I love it!
At least he puts back all his messes! He sure is adorable - you two should makes LOTS of cute babies!
Post a Comment