Friday, April 16, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Storm came to Idaho! Bill and Katie graduated from BYU-I so they flew out for a few days, Grandma gets to stay for two more weeks! Mack had so much fun with grandpa, as you will see in a video below. Grandpa wanted to take Mack back to Ohio, I don't think he can travel this way, you could consider it a "ride on luggage." Till next time grandpa, we love you!Mack has finally out grown his carrier, yes at 14 months he is graduated into a big boy car seat! We would have done it sooner but we needed to special order the most narrow car seat out there for out little Aveo. Mack was so excited he just sat on it and wouldn't let me move him!
Yet another big boy moment, juice boxes and sipping from a staw. Where did my baby go?! Wait I have one on the way!!!



Mack and Grandpa having a great time!
Mack has also become quite the phone talker, like most little kiddos he LOVES the phone and is doing very well at saying "hello" and making conversation. He even paces when he is chatting, I think he gets that from his Uncle Billy!

No comments:

Post a Comment