We had a fun trip to Vegas for Carrie's wedding, it started off with some fun memories. The car was acting funny so we stopped in Spanish Fork to have it looked at. I thought it was a good time to feed Mack a bottle and Bridget was nice enough to give it to him.
The minute she sat him up he threw it up all over! It came out his nose, went all over the tile and her, poor Bridget. Mack was happy as could be afterward.
The dangerous bed...look further for what it did.
Outside the Vegas Temple
Cameron and Carrie Smith
Our dear friend and roommate from college Carrie, it was her wedding we went to at the Las Vegas Temple, it was so beautiful!
Katie and I outside Treasure Island.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
So glad you guys had a fun trip! And I'm so glad you were able to be there to share the day with me! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment