Thursday, October 28, 2010

What we like about FALL

Fall is my FAVORITE season!! I love the colors, the smells, the baking of yummy fall treats such as pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, apple crips, and pretty much anything pumpkin, the falling leaves and of course crunching and kicking them around. Oh and cozy fall sweaters and clothes, cold nights and hot chocolate while watching a good movie with Devin. My birthday is in the fall, the big 30 is this year so I don't know how much I love that, Halloween, trick or treaters, candy, Thanksgiving and of course crazy shopping on Black Friday!This is the view from our kitchen, we have awesome trees that have provided such beautiful scenery and the leaves are changing colors so fast!
Our little Pumpkin. Aunt Katie made her the cutest Halloween hair bow.
This is what she wore to the dental school trick or treat, outfit courtesy of my mom, Aunt Katie, and Aunt Colleen for the pumpkin rattle.

Mack's first time! He was Woody from Toy Story. He did such a great job going to each station and said trick or treat and thank you. He carried that little pumpkin around the whole time! Mom and Dad helped him enjoy the candy, Devin would pick his favorites when they allowed us to pick haha.
Happy Halloween from the Thompsons.
I love fall colors. This is a favorite of mine, the dress, flower and that little girl wearing it! Love her.
My little man. Each time he puts on his sunglasses he says "ehhhh" and sticks his thumbs out like the Fonz, for those of you old enough to remember that. Devin taught him and now he just does it. He is so much fun. I love him!
Another fall color hahaha, displayed in a not so much of a favorite way! Molly had a huge blow out and it was a chore getting her clothes off. Unfortunately we weren't able to avoid getting it all over and even on her cheek. Poor thing, luckily she loves taking baths!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Love Mack's little costume. And wow, what a blowout!

Ashlie Grow said...

love the pumpkin and woody outfits!!! :-)
and that is hilarious about mack's sunglasses.. hope you have that on camara! :-)

Sara said...

I giggled when I saw the pic of Devin holding Mack's hand in his costume. Mack looks so tiny!! ha ha! What a cute costume! I love Molly's outfit too! She's grown so much since we saw her last! What a cute little family! Oh and you found your FALL blocks! :)

Post a Comment