Monday, February 21, 2011

Molly 5 months...really?!

Miss Molly is growing so fast! I finally got her blocks done for her room. Ok one problem is that Molly is still in mine and Devin's room as we have 2 bedrooms, Mack is still in the crib and decorating for the two has been tricky! We are getting ready to transition her into the crib as Mack is adjusting to his bed and she is sleeping better through the night. My sister in law Bridget printed the vinyl for me and Katie helped me design and make them. Love how they turned out and you can see what is on the backside further down. It is the best idea ever. Thanks girls!Our sweet girl! At 5 months I am guessing she is about 15 lbs and 26 inches. She has two teeth, her bottom front 2 and more on the way. Mack was the same. She will not eat solids, the girl still does not like rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce or squash (all in form of baby food of course.) She pushes it around in her mouth and works it back out and if some gets down her throat she winces and coughs! I try it each week and so far no go, I am hoping she catches on soon!! Maybe she just wants chocolate. She has not rolled over yet but loves to lay and play. She grabs at things and looks at things very intensely. She laughs more and more, mostly at little kids. She loves them!
She still sports the cutest little dimples.

And yes I love her in hats, headbands, bows and flowers. She is ALL GIRL!
OOO I just love her. She has been like the perfect little doll to play dress up with. She has THE best temperament and is so relaxed.
And then they turn 2...Here Mack and Molly are wearing their cute hats that Uncle Mike brought back from China, I love them, Mack loves them and so does everyone that sees them! Mack is having a fit wanting the camera.
He took this one himself! Love his double chin, he is not a chubby boy at all except for those cheeks that still bounce when he walks and that cute little chin!
Cabin Fever for a two year is awful, even worse for the mom! We have had some nice days and on this day he sat out on our walkway for 40 minutes just enjoying himself being outside! Molly just being so sweet.
She still will suck on her fingers but not as much as she is getting more creative! This time she pulled her headband down and got her little fingers in those holes to her mouth and was content!
She loves to lay down by this dog and hold his leash, she does it every time!
Mack is at the picky eater stage, I even made him this cute heart PB&J for Valentines, all he ate were the cucumbers, he ate a whole cucumber! Mack has always loved his veggies broccoli, corn, peas, squash, asparagus, cucumbers, beans, sugar snap peas...anything even plain lettuce. He gets it from his dad and Grandpa Rex.
I found him on the kitchen floor laying on the ovenmit and he layed there for about 5 minutes haha, he does some funny random stuff.
Then he spent an hour in the pantry! I guess he got bored with his toys this day and he knew where the chocolate chips were, that is what he was going for, just like his mom.
Trying to keep those darn peas on his spoon. He should eat them with honey to keep them on a knife! A poem my Grandpa Storm would say had that line in it.
The easiest and most favorite thing for him to eat!
Creighton Dental Kid, the smallest size shirt they had. He looks so cute in it!
I think he loos so handsome and old in this picture although you can see his diaper and he is sitting in a baby swing hahahaha.
Mack and his best buddy Brady, they are 1 month apart and live right by us. We do lots of play dates and swap babysitting. We love it!
Mack was still napping one day when Brady came over and he surprised him in his crib. It was so funny.
Ta Dah! The other side of the MOLLY blocks!! I could not decide on the paper so I did both. I have spring and summer blocks like this too thanks to Devin's idea of doing it! They are super cute.
All in pink and ready to be kissed, snuggled and played with!

3 comments:

carrie said...

There's too much to say about all these pictures. 1. Molly is BEAUTIFUL. 2. Mack is sooooo handsome! Yes, that picture he does look grown up...despite the baby swing and diaper. Haha. The picture of him by himself outside in the stroller is HILARIOUS. It looks like he's trying to summon someone to come to him, hahaha. Your kids are so cute Miss. And such good kids too! You deserve it!!! Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I just love all the pictures you post and your comments. What cute and wonderful little guys you have. What a good mom you are.

Molly is so cute and Mack is just adorable. Thanks for making time to post the pictures, comments, and for giving us such wonderful grandchildren. You and Devin are doing a great job with them. Such little cuties! I'd say you passed on some pretty cute genes also! That would be from both sides of the family! :)

Sara said...

The blocks turned out great!! I LOVE both of them. I need to get my rear in gear and get mine done! Oh the things I wish I could do! :) Love all the pics. Hopefully Molly will keep her handbands on for a long time. I miss those days! Makayla will only keep a rubberband in. Sounds like you guys are doing great!!

Post a Comment