I cannot believe Molly is already 8 months old and approaching 9 real soon! She has changed so much the last month. She is able to sit up on her own which is so nice as she can play and look around better. She has 5 teeth, 3 she got in a weeks time and did not even fuss once!
She is so much fun and is showing her little personality more and more, it is quiet and sweet with a twist of tease and spunk. She is so darling.

She is more aware of EVERYTHING! We went to the zoo this week and she was sitting up looking all around in awe. This is in the Jungle and I could not get her attention for once second for a picture, she was so enthralled at everything around her.
She definitely is Daddy's Little Princess and look alike.
She is always so happy and content.
She loves to sit on the rocker and wiggle to make to move.
My little fashionista.
She still has the cutest little dimples!
This is a picture of most of the girls here at Village Green in our ward that had babies around the same time. There are always babies being born or girls pregnant, it is so fun! The week I had Molly there were 10 other girls that had babies within 2 weeks, one was a boy. The back row is most of those baby girls.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a cutie. Love all the hair bows/flowers.
She is so stylish! She has the cutest clothes and bows! What a fun picture of all the girls and their babies! I miss school and having a bunch of girls to hang out with! What a fun time for you! I'm jealous! ;)
Post a Comment