And we are back. This time with good old Tom the Turkey. I was sitting in the living room when in walks Devin with a white garbage bag with huge feet and claws sticking out the top! He bagged his turkey! Mark that one off the list.
He tried to get Mack in on the action to clean it. Mack wanted to be down there with daddy but didn't want to get too close. And please excuse his lack of clothing, since he has been potty trained the last 2 months he has found it easier to get to the bathroom if he doesn't wear pants so we have a hard time keeping them on him.
Of course he has to have the tail and beard mounted so he took liberty to clean the tail feathers at my kitchen sink with my kitchen scissors!!!! Oh the things a wife of a hunter has to deal with. I cannot wait till the day he has his own little shop with cleaning area for his animals. The area was cleaned extremely well and well I may need to buy new scissors.
3 comments:
so is that the one you ate for thanksgiving?!
No thank goodness. He shot it this past weekend. I heard that it is a tougher not so good meat, but we'll see! He only saved the breast meat.
whoa! was that in your backyard! cleaned in your kitchen? i can't believe you stood for that...
Post a Comment