Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mack

Mack. Where to begin with this funny guy! He will be 4 in February and grew up on us way to fast. He is so fun and creative. I sometimes think he is a 40 year old engineer stuck in a 4 year old body. He thinks of the most creative inventions with his toys, kitchen utensils and anything else he can get his hands on. His mind is constantly thinking except when Curious George is on, actually I think that is where he learns a lot of his inventing behaviors. He loves his George and has conversations with him changing his voice into a high pitched one when George responds or when he has George talk to us. Like the other day he dropped George and I hear "Oh are you ok George?" George replies in his monkey voice "Yeah!" I need to get it on video. Mack is a clone of Devin. He LOVES hunting, making bullets, tools, fixing the car or anything else that needs fixing, fishing and his mom. He wanted a crossbow for Christmas and Devin got him one. I was sewing at the table and I hear Mack underneath whispering " I am going to shoot you Poppy!" that is grandmas cat. I look under and found Mack crouching down with his crossbow hunting the cat and he did shoot him. He knows how to hold a gun or bow and use the scope. He often requested his dad, uncles and grandpa to make bullets with him. He is very cautious and careful, when he finds something dangerous or others doing dangerous things he will tell an adult. I will have him in hunters education real soon to learn further safety. He loves, no is obsessed with Hot Chocolate Milk! He has to have to in the morning right when he wakes up and tells you that is has to be hot. Makes me laugh. He loves ramen noodles, spaghetti, chocolate donuts!, poptarts, Tootsie rolls, all fruits and veggies. He is a good boy and listens well, he loves to tease Molly and play with Jane. He loves to watch and help the maintenance men when they come to fix things and will get his tools gathered up and take them to where they are in the house and after they leave he will mimic what they were doing. He is very afraid of going down the drain when we let the water out of his bath when he is still in it. Devin got him a gameboy and he can beat some of the levels on Mario on his own, he is very technology oriented. He is very tender hearted and loves to laugh. He loves to quote movies mostly Goonies and he can tell you who said says it. He keeps us laughing. Of course he has his moments and once he was yelling at me and I told him he would get soap in his mouth if he did it again. Well it happened and I stuck a bar of soap in his mouth for not even a second, he was so mad and said "it doesn't taste right mom!". He is a joy in our family.

 
Maintence had been here earlier that day and fixed our sink. He found his pipe wrench and fixed the pipes under all the sinks, it was so funny!

He makes great faces and is so full of personality.


Loves his leather coat from grandpa, doing the Fonz "ehhh".

These two! I was upstairs putting Jane down for her nap and came back down to find this! He talks Molly into doing naughty things. Here they had spilled baking soda all over, opened a pudding package and sprayed febreeze and cleaner all over which cause the pudding to get all gross and sticky. Molly's face is wet and I figured she or he sprayed febreeze all over it. They were so busted and they knew it. I had to take a picture before I did any punishing, you have to capture these moments for a good laugh.

1 comment:

Mom Storm said...

Love the pictures. They are so cute and so into everthing! Mack has your eyes!

Post a Comment