Friday, June 20, 2014

I love to see the Temple

We are so blessed to live so close to the Idaho Falls Temple so we get to see it a few times a week. We love the temple. Jane especially. She blesses the temple in all of her prayers and shouts "I see the temple!" every time we drive by. We talk about how special the temple is and that it is Jesus' house, how we need to be very reverent on temple grounds and one day when they go inside how special that will be and how beautiful it is. Here we are waiting outside for dad's cousin Daniel's wedding. They were so good and we loved walking around the beautiful grounds. They were very excited to go and touch the temple.

Mack waiting under the pine tree. He and the girls were so good and well behaved while we waited. I love my kids are am so grateful for the blessings of the Temple and being sealed to them for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment