Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our baby moose



Mack has been smiling almost nonstop the past few days, it is his new thing and we love it! I forgot to add in the last post that the moose Devin shot is being mounted at the moment and we will soon have a moose head on our wall. I've had 6 months so far to get used to the idea and I am still not sure how I feel about it!

3 comments:

Plonnie said...

awh! the smiling phase is one of the best!! he sure is cute you guys! i want to snuggle him. i miss you so much. i'm so glad that all is well. can't wait to see a picture of that moose head on your wall!

Brianne said...

Oh miss!!!! Your little boy is ADORABLE!!!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog...now I can add yours!!!

Sara said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I can't get over how much he looks like Devin. It's so weird. :)

Post a Comment