For these reasons and many more I love my little one and being a mom. Mothers day was so wonderful this year, my first! Mack got his mama a pearl necklace that I will cherish always. The flowers came from my amazing mother and sister Katie.
miss!! he is the cutest!! he is so adorable. i loved this post. you were put on this earth to be a mommy!! the world needs more righteous, and you are just the one to raise them. (or at least some of them, hahaha) i hope your mother's day was the best. YOU are the best! i love you!!!
4 comments:
Mack has good taste on gifts! He's so dang cute! Can't wait to see him again-- and you guys too. :)
Ber and I were looking at these and laughed because we think Mack's just too cute. Happy Mother's Day!!
Happy Belated Mother's Day!! Your Little Mack is so adorable. I love his smile!! And there is nothing cuter on boys than camo and overalls!!
miss!! he is the cutest!! he is so adorable. i loved this post. you were put on this earth to be a mommy!! the world needs more righteous, and you are just the one to raise them. (or at least some of them, hahaha) i hope your mother's day was the best. YOU are the best! i love you!!!
lv plonnie :)
Post a Comment