We had such a great party! Full of friends, family, food and fun!
Great Uncle Kent and the babes
Rex had a hard time staying awake

There were about 32 people for the last annual bash. We were worried about those storm clouds, I didn't know how I would fit everyone in my house if it rained!

At the end of the night mack still had a few smiles left. He fell asleep halfway through the fireworks show! He loved them.

Mack and Makayla in their festive outfits.
There were about 32 people for the last annual bash. We were worried about those storm clouds, I didn't know how I would fit everyone in my house if it rained!
At the end of the night mack still had a few smiles left. He fell asleep halfway through the fireworks show! He loved them.
Mack and Makayla in their festive outfits.








3 comments:
I love July 4th. It looks like you guys had a great time, so fun! We spent the 4th in Montana enjoying some sunshine and watching all the fireworks others set off around the lake, it was fun!
We had a ton of fun at your last 4th of July party. That day just won't be the same. We will miss you guys when you move next year. We sure love you guys, especially little Macky. Makayla misses him. :)
he is the cutest little boy!!! im sad we werent able to come by... it looks like it was a ton of fun!! it was so fun to see you guys though, your house is super cute and so is your family! love you!
Post a Comment