The sweetest little boy ever! We have been blessed with such a good natured happy baby. I couldn't have imagined how much I was going to love this little guy. Mack can make anyone love a baby.
I love your family picture at the top of your blog, very cute. I can't believe Mack is already 4 months old. Time flies! Soon he will be walking around talking up a storm! Have a great 4th of July (we are Celebrating Canada Day tomorrow, July 1st). The 4th was always one of my favourite holidays in the States, I love the fireworks! Love You!
4 comments:
I can't get over how darling his smile is!! I think I've got a mellow, well natured baby on my hands too :) (knock on wood)
What a cute little man! I LOVE him! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
I love your family picture at the top of your blog, very cute. I can't believe Mack is already 4 months old. Time flies! Soon he will be walking around talking up a storm! Have a great 4th of July (we are Celebrating Canada Day tomorrow, July 1st). The 4th was always one of my favourite holidays in the States, I love the fireworks! Love You!
It's official! He is the cutest boy ever! What are we going to do when you move?
Post a Comment