Sunday, July 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN!

July 17 was Devins 25th birthday. I was excited when I found this pirate birthday banner at the Dollar Store. See if you notice anything funny about it! I guess you get what you pay for haha.
Birthday breakfast! Mack enjoyed his first omlet and pancake, just kidding!


Devin and I went to Lava Hot Springs for his birthday. It is a fun LITTLE town of 550 people. It has hot mineral pools and a river that you can float down. We got our tubes and headed for the river.

Here are some of the rapids you go through. I was spinning out of control in this part, it was really a lot of fun!



OK. These are the falls. Devin decided that we should go over them. We got a two person tube and headed down to them. Right above the falls there was a rapid that we went over, tipped over! I was caught in the rushing water clinging to the raft and trying not to get swept down over the falls. I was very AFRAID! We got over to the right side and I proceded to climb down along the falls. Devin went over them on the raft and met me at the bottom. We got pretty banged up but it is now a fun memory.


The day after and more happy not being in the falls!

This is my battle wound from getting capsized!




Before we went to Lava Devin wanted to go shooting. He has recently gotten his AR 15 and has been dying for me to shoot it. Turns out I am not too shabby! I just need to get some ear plugs.





3 comments:

Brianne said...

you are hilarious!!!

Ashlie Grow said...

happy birthday devin! k that sign is hilarious, lol! gotta love the dollar store :-) sounds like it was a fun and adventurous :-) day!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Devin! And girl, you look like a pro with that HUGE gun!! Dang!!

Post a Comment