Thursday, July 16, 2009

High Chairs are Heaven!!

As you can see Mack loves his new high chair! I love it too, it makes it so much easier to feed him and to have him in the kitchen with me when I need to make meals and other fun domestic things! I loved him as a newborn but am loving more that he has developed such a cute personality and is more independent! He is the cutest little man!!!


3 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

Hi Missy! Sorry it's taken me so long to make a comment on your blog. But I have been reading it! Your baby is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Those eyes! Those cheeks! I could just eat him up! You look great too--motherhood looks good on you!

Ashlie Grow said...

oh my gosh, he seriously has the cutest smile in the world... i want to squish him!!!

Shelly said...

He looks so little in the big chair, but oh so cute!

Post a Comment