Most people say that Mack looks like Devin, which I do agree. I can see me in him too, mostly the eyes. I thought I would put these together so you can decided. It is pretty fun to see you and your spouses characteristics in your kids!
he is SUCH a cutie!!! i want to meet him! :) and i love your wipes cases! i've made a few, too..they're addicting. go to walmart's fabric section..and look on the spinning button rack..there's the cutest JUMBO buttons that i use on my wipe cases {i sew them onto the ribbon that goes across the front}. you probably have already seen them there..but just wanted to let you know in case you haven't ;). love ya girl!
3 comments:
Mack looks like a little man with his little tennis shoes on. What a cutie!
You are right. I can see both of you in him! He is a good mix! You must have used a high speed blender... :)
he is SUCH a cutie!!! i want to meet him! :)
and i love your wipes cases! i've made a few, too..they're addicting. go to walmart's fabric section..and look on the spinning button rack..there's the cutest JUMBO buttons that i use on my wipe cases {i sew them onto the ribbon that goes across the front}. you probably have already seen them there..but just wanted to let you know in case you haven't ;). love ya girl!
Post a Comment