Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A new addition to our family...

MORRIS THE MOOSE! Devin shot this moose last November and just got him back from the taxidermist last week. The last time I saw Devin smile that big was when Mack was born!
He found a nice place on Devin's parents wall as he will not fit into our next home and will not make the trip to Omaha, although Devin says if there is a spot for him he is going.

Mack had fun meeting Morris, his new brother (as Devin says)



2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

oh my! I am interested to see how you incorporate that into your decor when you find a spot for it!

Chelsey said...

Haha, I was just going to write, "Oh my" just like Danielle - we must be sisters! I can't believe you are going to have a moose head in your home one day, that is classic Idaho!

Post a Comment