Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who needs TV when Mack and Makayla are together?!

Mack: "Ssshhh! Stop talking, I have an idea."Makayla: "Go ahead I'm listening."
Mack: " Lets put on a show and wrestle for our crowd of adults that won't stop watching us!"
" I'm gonna flatten you Makayla!"
" Oh no you're not Mack, I got moves you've never seen before!"
"Ok! Ok! You don't have to eat my eye!!"
These two babies are the funniest things to sit and watch when they are together. Makayla was born two weeks before Mack and they have the cutest little bond. When they lay by each other they end up holding hands or sucking on each others hands. Makayla is on the go and likes to attack Mack, he started this one though, but Makayla finished it! Who needs TV when you have two 5 month olds together?













































1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE it! What a cute little story! haha. I wonder if people get sick of me posting pictures of the 2 of them! :) I love those two. We miss you guys!

Post a Comment