Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cute isn't he? Don't let this impish little guy deceive you. Oh he is cute, don't get me wrong, but he has become more mischievous and independent lately. These are some picture from this past week to show you what he has been up to!BUSTED! The beginnings of what is to come. He can roll over to Devins stereo and knows how to push open the tape deck. Who uses those anymore? Well there was a tape in there, he found it and attempted to destroy it. He was so proud of himself and his new what he thought, game. I was able to wind it back up, it took awhile.
Rolling under the crib with mom's necklace! CAUGHT!! He loves to play in his room and when it gets quiet you all know what that means. Time to find out what they are doing. Well here are the findings!
His face has "Hey mom just try and get me under here!" written all over it! Sorry Mack, mom's always win.
Mack and his surprises. I thought these days were over!
NOPE! He had one in savings! It was so disgusting but I was laughing so hard I could hardly clean him up. Mostly due to Devin as he was very grossed out had to leave the room.
Devin did give him a bath after I wiped him up and got his nasty clothes off. They are so yummy when they are clean and freshly lotioned.
You know Mack has a good head of hair, thanks to Devin. And thanks to Grandpa Rex he inherited waking up with the craziest bedhead some mornings! Most I should say. We need to get a hair cut of this little guy one of these days.
From behind
On a different day.


Here he is just loving his bathtime. Recently, as all babies seem to do, he has started drinking or should I say lapping up his bathwater!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the video! Who uses tapes anymore?! :) I love that guy!

Post a Comment