Thanksgiving break is here! Well it started Monday. Devin has worked so hard this first semester in Dental School, he deserves this long break. I have to add that he is doing awesome in his classes. He studies and works so hard, we love him so much!!! We are at Devin's parents for the week. It will be nice to have lots of people wanting to play with Mack. Devin is going duck hunting, which you will see his success in the next post. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and my sister Katie and her husband Chris coming that night to get ready for CRAZY BLACK FRIDAY!! We love going out, it is so much fun to watch and be involved in the madness! Mack is having a ball playing in a bunch of paper at Grandma Thompson's house! It kept him busy for about an hour which equals mom getting a lot of things done during that hour.
Mack had his first experience with a Christmas Tree. He LOVES the lights and of course rolling over to it to get at all the fun ornaments. Well he found this one and was asking grandma in this picture if he could play with it. He is saying..."I found it?"
The answer was YES! He was so happy and plays for hours by the tree.
This is a classic picture at Walmart. We found this toddler hunting hat that we couldn't resist putting it on him. Of course if fit our 9 month old perfectly! Devin has always referred to Mack as his lil huntin buddy, so this hat was perfect.
The side shot, he looks so old! Look at that profile, I could just eat those cheeks.
We of course ended up purchasing it and leaving with a happy lil huntin buddy!
This picture is for Aunt Katie....PUMBA! Mack is just a bit small to be riding these crazy things at Walmart.
What do you think Aunt Katie?!!!? HaHaHa.
Finally a meal of MAC and CHEESE! He was very excited!
"MMMM why have you waited so long to give this to me?"
"I definitely give this a thumbs up!"
"I would like to say for the record that I was not named after this food."
"It would have been pretty funny though!"
"Soooo you can call me mack and cheese as a nickname if you want to, after loving this, you have my approval!"
My side sleeping child. We have been battling him waking up in the middle of the night, just soaked, and his sheets. I could not figure out why, especially when I put him in Huggies size 4 over night diapers, seriously those puppies should not allow him to leak. But oh no, my child has to sleep on his side which I finally figured out is the cause of him peeing out of them!!! I can't blame him, I am a side sleeper myself, except I don't wet the bed.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! He is sooo cute! mac and Cheese!!! Wow that is soooo cute! Oh my goodness. And carter loves mac and cheese too!!! Funny boys!
Post a Comment