Mack has been having so much fun! He was the best passenger on the 30 hour trek, not one peep!! There are a lot of picture to document what we have been doing since last Tuesday when our holiday fun begun. Enjoy!

Mack loved this little person chair.

2009 babies...Mack, Rachel-John's and Heidi- Scott's. We are missing Emma who was born in November. Both of these girls can crawl and have been giving Mack a run for his money!

Mack and Rachel have loved playing on the
ottoman.

He was very curious about her bow and couldn't keep his hands off of it.

OH isn't he adorable!
Snugglie time with Uncle Chris
and treat time with Aunt Katie! He loved this Hostess cupcake treat, he grabbed her hand and pulled it to his mouth to take a BIG bite.

Huntin buddies.

I have a feeling this picture is becoming a tradition with every kill.

Devin took this cub
cadet out hunting at my grandparents farm. We went there Friday night and Devin was off hunting white tail deer at 6:00 the next morning. About an hour an a half later I hear a knock on the door. I was still in bed and my grandma was the only other person home. I was awoken and told I had to go take pictures of his kill, that it would be my Christmas present to him. What a trap. I rode in that thing with a blanket over my head and we headed for the woods. I thought I was just going to take pictures and then I was told I had to help him GUT the poor thing. I had NEVER done this and was throwing a fit.I knew I wasn't going to get to go back to the house until it was done. So I was forced to do it.

Devin and his 5 point white tail dear. Got the picture taken, CHECK. Next the dreaded gutting.

Proof I was there. Luckily I had one glove that I could put on. I did not look at all during the blessed event, the noises were enough to make me dry heave! All the
gurgling, sloshing, ripping, s
lurpee sounds....oh and then the SMELL!!! He accidentally hit the intestines, oh wow, that is when the dry heaving started. The WORST experience of my life, just look at my face.

Devin with his mom and sister Sara, Christmas with them before we left. Do you love the
stach? I don't, he does.

Sweet
MaKayla.

Devin got nail guns from his mom and dad, a great addition for his tool collection.

My sweat hubby made me a ring for
Christmas! He is so talented.

Mack got a fun
choo choo and cute clothes from Grandpa and Grandma Thompson.

Sara got me some great cake decorating things. I think I am going to attempt to start making fun cakes, Macks birthday
will be my first. I also got a wheat grinder and wheat from Lynne and Rex!! I am so excited to start grinding my own wheat and making bread and other such things, I know I really trying to be domestic!

We got Lawson, our nephew big boy underwear! It was so funny to watch him open it. I will include the video.

Our cute Christmas Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment