Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Festivities have begun!

This past weekend was the start of the holiday business. We got our family pictures back, sorted, framed, up on the wall and wrapped as gifts. I finally got the pictures taken by Ginger after Mack's blessing printed and framed. We had Madeline sleep over Saturday night, which was Macks first sleep over. They had so much fun, she is such a good girl! I baked ALL day Saturday, the infamous peanut butter fudge, homemade oreo peppermint cookies, Katie made mint chocolate brownies and Lynne did toffee and a yummy chex mix. Goodies trays were then assembled and wrapped! Christmas presents. We are spending Christmas in Ohio this year at my parents and are driving with Katie and Chris, yes it is long, 30 hours long to be exact! So I had to organize gifts and plan what goes where and when. And then there is the laundry, house cleaning and packing to do!! I love the Holiday Season and am so blessed with such wonderful friends and family. Especially my wonderful husband and son. Devin has been doing finals all this past week and I have to brag on him, he has gotten a 97%, 94% and even a 100% on his finals so far!!!! He is so smart and dedicates a lot of time to his studying, we love and appreciate him for it. Mack has been so fun and nice to me while I got and am getting all of this done. Here are some of the latest pictures.
Mack's blessing

Aunt Katie and Uncle Chris got Mack his very own moose head for Christmas this year. Devin put it up in his room that very night and yes he chose the spot. I must say this one is much cuter than his moose head!



My sweet sweet boy!
His sleepover, they are watching Rudolph!
He has been left alone to play while I have been so busy and I found him like this, emptied his toy basket and managed to get himself inside!


1 comment:

Devin and Andrea said...

oh my goodness. he is so dang cute. And your good trays look so yummy. I made homemade fudge and little pies in jars for xmas this year. But they didn't turn out nearly as good lookin as yours did. When are you headed for ohio???? and when do you return?>

Post a Comment