Friday, December 11, 2009
My first little friend, Madeline.
Mack adores this girl. She is so sweet. Madeline and her parents moved into the ward here in Pocatello the same time we did and will only be staying about the same amount of time we are. Diana and I became fast friends and I am forever grateful for her. We have enjoyed doing things together while Mack and Madeline have loved playing. Although she gets tired of him as he is not the energetic two year old that she is. She loves to make him laugh and makes sure he is happy. We are both in the Young Womens program in our ward so we get to enjoy mutual, meetings and Sundays together as well. Diana and I swap dinners twice a week, it is so nice cause it cuts cooking in half and she is a fantastic cook. Devin has loved the pork chops, pork and fish, things I have not attempted to cook. We love the Heders and are thankful for their friendship and will always remember them for making our short stay in Pocatello so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment