Thursday, December 3, 2009

SANTA BABY PHOTO SHOOT

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I can't believe it is already December and Mack is 9 months old. Time is going so fast. Mack is 18 lbs 13 oz and 28 1/2 inches long. Today I was in the Holiday Spirit and had some fun with Mack and his little Santa outfit. Enjoy the show!
We had to use his elk for the reindeer.







We have Mack brushing his teeth, seeing as he has 8 and is the son of a future dentist. He does a pretty good job!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

That has to be the cutest Santa photo shoot ever! I love those boots and the way his hat stands straight up!! LOVE IT!! And then the moose, is that a moose? or reindeer? Anyway, it's adorable!!

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

AHH, I love the Santa outfit!! Mack is so so so cute, and can I just say that I feel TERRIBLE that we never made it to come see you guys over Thanksgiving. BOO!! Time runs out, ya know?? :( Maybe we'll catch you again before you move to Omaha...

Post a Comment