Friday, February 26, 2010

Spaghetti Anyone?

Spaghetti please! Mack is a fan of this food, it is a bit tricky for him to feed himself as you can see but he refuses to let us help him anymore! Oh yes and it has to go in the hair.
He says "Mom at least I am eating dinner!"
"And I know if I make a big enough mess I get a bath!!" He sure did...make a big mess and got a nice bath.

Mack is only allowed to have manly toys in his crib, no Teddy bears. So this is him, completely out and holding on to his Elk.I did adjust him to make that position more comfortable!

Here he is on a previous night in another interesting position snuggling his moose.
Mama Mia! We love making homemade pizza! This one is stuffed crust. YUM.
This is supposed to be nap time, it looks more like jail time! At least he is enjoying it. I found him the other day standing up at his moose head on the wall and stroking his yodeler.


When Devin and Mack have play time this is their favorite thing to do! Notice how Devin has already taught him to play dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment