I am not Irish, but love the fun colors and traditions of this holiday. There are so many fun things you can do! First, I made these fun rainbow cupcakes with gold coins and then tonight we are going to watch The Gnome Mobile, such a classic.
They took some time doing but turned out really cool!

"You're trying on my shoes!?"
Name that movie...
I found Mack in the kitchen yesterday trying to put on my flip-flops, it was priceless!
I even got some on video, couldn't resist.
Oh and the movie is "While You Were Sleeping." One of my all time favorites.
"You're trying on my shoes!?"
Name that movie...
I found Mack in the kitchen yesterday trying to put on my flip-flops, it was priceless!
I even got some on video, couldn't resist.
Oh and the movie is "While You Were Sleeping." One of my all time favorites.








2 comments:
COOL cupcakes!!! I'm sure they were as yummy as they looked! Mack is too cute, Jake likes to put on shoes too, it cracks me up! We miss you guys TONS!!!!!!
Loved the cupckesan Mack's love for your shoes. He is so adorable. mom
Post a Comment