Monday, March 15, 2010

The latest...

Mack has become more daring with letting go of things and standing on his own. He just better be walking by august! I have a good feeling it will happen within the next couple of months.This is Devin's favorite shirt that he has, just to give you an idea of how much...this shirt is a 6 month! This is the last time he will wear it. Thank goodness for me!
We LoVe Doughnut Saturday! Can you tell??? Mack ate a whole chocolate frosted cake doughnut all by himself.
Not sure if he likes the new dew. He has so much hair you can't resist stying it fun some days.
He did think it was pretty cool! So did his dad.


He loves crawling around and being chased, I was hiding around the corner when he came to find me with this in his mouth! I died laughing. The other video is of him and chatting on the phone, He loves the phone like most little kids. He can get some good conversation going at times.


1 comment:

Mom Storm said...

Love Mack's teeth! bet his dad does too! I also think he can wear the shirt a little longer! Truer words were never written!

Post a Comment