Friday, October 15, 2010

Little Miss 1 Month, and then some.

October 4th came and went so fast, that was Molly's one month mark. She is now 6 weeks and growing like a champ. She is such a pleasant and sweet natured little girl we love her so much. This is Dr. Evans who brought her out into the world, she did such a wonderful job and is a remarkable doctor. I wish I could have her deliver all my babies, she will for sure have one more while we are here in Omaha.My Grandma Butler (Storm) makes each great grandchild a beautiful quilt. This one is Molly's and I have taken Mack's monthly pictures on his and will now get to with Molly! Thanks grandma for another beautiful blanket!!
Miss Molly

She is 6 weeks in these next photos. Molly weighs about 9lbs I am guessing and is beginning to fit into some other outfits! I love playing dress up with a girl and having cute bows to put in her hair that match, thanks to Aunt Katie.
Her sweet face, oh she is just super cute!
I see her personality in this one and those dimples that come out every now and then.
She is starting to smile which is my favorite thing, then you feel like you are connecting with them and they start becoming a little person. She is such a great addition to our family and Mack still loves her and is so great and gentle with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment