Saturday, October 2, 2010

Molly's Blessing Day September 19

Molly's blessing day was so special. When I was on my mission in Paraguay I wanted to find a little white dress for my girls (hoping I would have them) to wear on their blessing day. I found this dress, they call it Au poi the material and the embroidery. The work they do is so beautiful. I have been waiting 5 years to use it, it was so beautiful on her. Aunt Katie made her pretty white bow and Summer made her the cutest little white bracelet.
All little girls need to have a ruffle bum, it doesn't get any cuter than that!
Molly is such a sweet baby, we are so blessed to have her in our family.
We blessed her at our home. She was so lucky to have both sets of grandparents here for it. Left to right is Bishop Baker, Jordan Hillam, Robert Chaffin, Devin, Grandpa Storm and Grandpa Thompson.

It is such a blessing to have a husband who is a righteous priesthood holder. He was able to give Molly a beautiful blessing because of this and I am sure he will be giving a few more in the future.
Mack has turned into such a great big brother. He is very protective of Molly already, it is so cute to watch him with her, he is so gentle and talks so sweet to her.

The Chaffin family. Robert is in Devin's dental class. Summer is Devin's dad's cousin. They have six girls and Mack LOVES them all, they have so much fun together and we love being here with them!
Aunt Katie was here too!
We love and appreciate Devin's family for making the long drive to share this special weekend with us and to see Molly. We have missed them!
We also were so glad and appreciated my parents for coming, my mom for three weeks to help and my dad for the weekend. We had so much fun and it was so nice to spend time with them. Mack was so sad when all of his company left...I was too, it was such a great help having everyone here and made this time so special for all of us.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I wish we could have been there! What a beautiful dress and special that you got it in your mission. What a great idea! My friend made her girls' blessing dresses from her wedding dress- I thought that was a neat idea. You gals and your cool ideas make me feel lame for getting Makayla's at Kmart. :) Anyway, can't wait to see you guys soon! I can't believe it's almost here. I've been so excited for you guys to come for months now! Hope things are still going great!

April said...

She is such a little beauty! You all are such a picture perfect family! :)

Post a Comment