Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Molly Diana Thompson

Here she is! I finally have TIME to put a new post on our blog. Two little ones are so time consuming but they are worth every second!


This is Mack for those wondering if they look alike. There are some similarities but she does have a look of her own.


Devin and his little girl.

Just the beginning of having my arms full!

First kiss of MANY from her big brother. He LOVES her!!

Mack welcomes home Molly. He is so big next to her.

Yes Mack she is here to stay.


I love having my little girl to dress up in pink and bows!

Mack has loved holding her and giving her kisses.

Our pretty little girl all ready for her first Sunday.


She has the cutest little dimples.

My bundles of joy. It is such a privilege and blessing to be a mother. I have two beautiful healthy children and thank Heavenly Father each day for sending them to me! I love them so much and I have such a wonderful husband who is so busy with Dental School but still manages to find time to spend and take care of his family. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is so sweet and so tiny! I can't wait to meet her and see you guys in a few days!! Can't wait!!

Ashlie Grow said...

i love all those pics!!!! you are gorgeous and you make the cutest kids!! :-)

Post a Comment