Thursday, November 4, 2010

2 months 2 many!

I can't believe she is already 2 months old today! Molly is such a good little baby, she never cries unless she is hungry, needs a diaper change or tired. She is so sweet and good natured, we love having her in our family.Here is Mack at 2 months, they share similar looks I think!
Molly's Stats:
Weight: 11.4 lbs 64%
Height: 24" 95.8% (Devins Genes!)
Head: 88.7%
I love when they start to smile, coo and make cute noises!
Her more serious look, and yes she is always wide eyed!
Sweet Molly
Mack has adored her from day one and she is finally responding to him with little smiles and loves to watch him.
Our two greatest blessings.

5 comments:

carrie said...

Your kids are so cute!! And you've had such good babies, you're lucky!!

Littleton Young Womens said...

Look at those adorable dimples! Could she be any cuter?!? I am laughing at her two month weight. She weighs just a little more than our little guy who is two weeks tomorrow.
Kelly

Devin and Andrea said...

Oh my she is such a doll!!! you guys make such cute kids!!! How are you guys doing???? Give them a kiss for us!!!

Pop Storm said...

You are so right. Mack and Molly do look alike. The face shape, the eyes, the smile, very similar. Both totally cute and adorable.

Kelly Spence said...

What a cute little girl you have. You are into the bows and head bands too I see. They are so fun. And she is smiling! I keep wondering when Ashlyn will smile. We've seen some random ones but Molly is obviously smiling for real. Fun!

And Happy Birthday. I will be 30 in June and am not excited about. I've enjoyed my 20's too. Just think of all that is coming in the next decade for us though. Your husband will be a dentist soon! And mine a Physical Therapist. We will finally be done with school and settling down finally. Doesn't it seem like we've been living the student life forever?! It has been fun though. Anyway, that was long. It's nice keeping in touch.

Post a Comment