Where did the time go? I have been 30 for a week now, I still feel like I did when I was 29 so maybe I will just be 29 forever! I loved my twenties. So many fun and exciting life changing things happened from college, roommates, mission to Paraguay, marrying Devin, buying our home, working in the Mental Health field, having Mack and Molly, moving to Omaha for Dental School are just to name the big things. I am hopeful that my 30's will be just as exciting if not more. I have a wonderful life, family and friends and am so blessed to be a member of the church. Sure there will be some tough times but Heavenly Father always knows what is best for us and takes care of us.
I had a wonderful birthday weekend. Devin is such a great husband and treats me so great, especially on my birthday! Above we had yummy pumpkin roll this year for my cake and my friend Mandi made me a cake! Below was the morning of my birthday. Devin camped out with Molly downstairs so I was sure to get a good nights sleep. He woke up early to make me the best breakfast, waffles with cream from my very own cream dispenser that he got for me! He always has the best gift ideas! I can make so many great things with it. He had me beautiful Gerber Daisy's, my favorite and hot chocolate with whipped cream! I got fun gifts from my mom, who got me warm slippers and the perfume Amor Amor; Katie made me such cute J O Y blocks for Christmas, Devins family sent me some money to go out and get me a treat! I was so spoiled!
Wishing for fun times in my 30's
He is my little man, a product of my twenties! Love you Mack!
Molly came along for the perfect ending to such a great decade, love my little girl!
One of my dear friends here in Omaha, Mandi who made me a cake. She is so thoughtful and it was very yummy!
Oh my...Saturday night Devin and I got to go out for my birthday dinner to the infamous and most delicious Cheesecake Factory! This WILL be a tradition while we are here. I wish I had a picture of the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake I got, to die for.
Sweet birthday wishes from Mack. He was very excited that morning as you will hear!
Sweet birthday wishes from Mack. He was very excited that morning as you will hear!








3 comments:
Lots to love about this post: LOVE that you did a pumpkin roll- I think I'm going to make one for Thanksgiving- YUM! LOVE Molly's leggings- so so so cute!! LOVE the little pink cake with smarties! LOVE that you had such a great birthday with cream and everything! LOVE that Devin has turned into Lynard with birthday celebrations! And LOVE that Mack is such a silly little guy. Can't wait to see him and the rest of you in less than a month!! :) Hope your 30s are great! I'm catching up!
Happy (late) Birthday Missy! 30, really? Time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday we were writing on each other’s faces with crayola markers and then driving through various drive-thru’s (I still can’t believe we did that). Here’s to another fabulous decade!
Chelsey
So glad you had such a great birthday. Loved the video of Mack. He is such a rascal! gotta love him! I am glad Devin is so good to you. A good nights sleep, waffles, whip cream, hot chocolate, gerber daisies, orange juice, the works! Nothing is too good for my Missy! You are so deserving of such a wonderful life! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment