Well 12 years ago I had an AWESOME EFY counselor, Lynette. Who would have thought that she would only be 3 hours away in Kansas and in my temple district? She has 4 kids and her and her husband came up to go to the temple this past Saturday and I got to watch her cute little ones!! We had so much fun and I know Mack had a blast with so many friends to play with. It was fun to catch up after so long with Lynette. She is such an wonderful person and an amazing mother. We can't wait till they come again!
Mack and Haley, she is such a cutie. They had a good time.
Sweet Kadyn. She has such a fun personality.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Missy, this is such a cute post! I didn't know you took pictures of our crazy kiddos. :) You are so sweet and so kind. It's MY pleasure to know YOU. What a great example of Christ you are. Thank you for everything!!
Post a Comment