Molly is turning into quite the little lady baby. She is so good and hardly makes a peep! She will talk with you and yell for you when she wakes up or wants to eat, that is all. I can lay her down and she will quietly play and watch Mack run around while I get things done. She makes it easier to think I can handle a third and maybe fourth one day! We love her, she is the sweetest little thing!!
She likes to suck on her fingers to soothe herself as she will not take a pacifier and is refusing her bottle at the moment. So I have to keep her hands covered with mitts or socks, I do not want a thumb or finger sucking baby, such a hard habit to get them to stop. So she gets mad and works so hard to get at her fingers without success. One day she will thank me as her teeth will too!
Our little Christmas Angel
These three months have one by so fast!
I love this age, they start to make faces and talk more. They aren't attached to mom yet and can hold themselves up pretty good.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Such a doll! I love that she has those big, beautiful blue eyes, too!
Molly is so adorable. You post the cutest pictures but then she doesn't take a bad picture! Glad you are keeping her fingers out of her mouth. Aside from causing problems for her teeth just think of all the bacteria that gets on them. People holding her fingers, and that includes sick little snotty nosed cute little friends of hers! Then there is always the time they shove thier fingers down into the gushy diaper. Yuck! :) etc. Glad you are such a great mom! Mack is of course always a sweetie! Mom
Dear Molly,
You are so cute! I wish I could hold you and kiss your adorable little cheeks! Maybe one day?!
Post a Comment