What great videos! "Hot Schnitzel!"-- hilarious!! The gagging/wincing of rice cereal, love it. And Devin makes such an awesome Daddy. You guys are the coolest! :)
Hahaha! I loved the videos!! Awe...little Molly. She's so good she doesn't even complain about the rice cereal that's making her gag! And I think Sara has a great idea...cartwheel next!!!
They are TOO CUTE Missy!! I have LOVED looking at all of your cute pics, especially since our visit. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sure the "down time" from school was SO nice and needed! Keep up the cute blog. I "spy" on you often. :) Have a great day.
4 comments:
What great videos! "Hot Schnitzel!"-- hilarious!! The gagging/wincing of rice cereal, love it. And Devin makes such an awesome Daddy. You guys are the coolest! :)
So cute!! See if Devin can teach him how to do a cartwheel! ha ha! ;)
Hahaha! I loved the videos!! Awe...little Molly. She's so good she doesn't even complain about the rice cereal that's making her gag! And I think Sara has a great idea...cartwheel next!!!
They are TOO CUTE Missy!! I have LOVED looking at all of your cute pics, especially since our visit. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sure the "down time" from school was SO nice and needed! Keep up the cute blog. I "spy" on you often. :) Have a great day.
Post a Comment