My two sweeties! They have become such great little buddies already. They just adore each other and it has been so fun to watch them interact as Molly has become more aware of Mack.
Each time I take Molly's pictures Mack is right there by her side with his "blankey and lunny" as he calls them. They are his two most favorite things and he loves to share them with her. He had to learn though to not put the blanket on her face!
How about waking up to this?! Mack LOVES to see Molly when she wakes up. He has the cutest little Tiger Hat that his Uncle Mike brought him from China, he loves wearing it and gives the kitty kisses as he says.
These two are so fun to watch especially when Mack gets the giggles.
He loves giving her kisses and is such a gentle little thing with her.
He is turning into such the little man with his shirt off haha and Molly is keeping her eye on that train!
They hang out in the Crib every once in awhile, Mack will still not give it to her for sleeps. We are working on that one.
On the tiger mask it says "King" in Chinese, well here he is King of the Throne!
His precious little blankey, he is our Linus boy.
I woke up this morning to this in my bed haha. Devin had gotten up with him to let me sleep a bit and this is what I found when I awoke. Love him.
He definitely has become mischievous and loves figuring things out. I found him doing this, sink full of water and sleeve soaked. He can open the door knobs so we now have child proof covers on.
It is so hard to get this little man to hold still and say cheese anymore for pictures!
Definitely still a camo boy...
who loves his juice
and saying "ehhh" like the Fonz.
Still a fan of that good old corn on the cobb!
He is our little Rebel as his sweatshirt says. (notice the rubber bands on the cabinets in the background.)
Standing clear on his tippy toes he is able to get into this drawer and loves pulling everything out of it!
Mack loves to be my little helper. I finally gave him his own dough and rolling pin and he was in heaven!
My little baker
He looks so big to me especially when he walks down the stairs like this.
Miss Molly. At 4 months she is weighing in at 13lbs 11oz, 25 1/4" long and 90% for her head size. Mack had 2 lbs on her at 4 months, same length and bigger head haha. I don't remember him being so chubby. Molly is the sweetest little baby. She honestly NEVER cries, only to go to bed and I have figured out when she is ready before she cries. She didn't make a peep on our 17 hour trip to Utah and Idaho. She just sits with you and watches everything with her big blue eyes and sweetly smiles with her little dimples.
She is the cutest little thing. I love having a girl to put fun flowers and bows in her headbands and putting cute clothes on her, she is dressed better than I am most days!
She does not like rice cereal. I am not used to this as Mack chugged it down. She winces when she swallows it.
She can pull some funny faces!
Molls loves sitting in her Bumbo to be part of things.
She always has a pleasant look on her face.
Molly is teething which means EVERYTHING goes in her mouth to chew on. Her bottom gum is swollen and you can feel those babies ready to pop through. Mack got his bottom two teeth at 41/2 months.
You can find Molly playing quietly due to her 3rd and 4th finger in her mouth. We have tried socks on her hands but it didn't matter, we just ended up with soppy socks! She really only does this when she is tired. She will not take a pacifier!
And when she is ready to go to bed she does her signature move and pulls her other arm over her hand she is sucking on and peeks at you over it. I laugh everytime I find her this way and I know that it is time to put her in her bed and quietly she goes to sleep.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
this was such a fun post to read! Its fun to see what your kids are doing... and oh my gosh Molly is sooooo cute! I LOVE all the outfits and headbands! you have the cutest darn kids!
She's getting so big so fast!!!! AHHHH!
So cute!! Molly is so sweet! She is beautiful like her momma and quiet like her daddy! :) Good combination! ha ha! Your kids are so sweet. Keep taking lots of pictures and videos!
Post a Comment