Yes it is true, it has already been 6 months since this little lady joined our family! I cannot believe it as all you mothers know, how time goes so fast, especially the first year. It is sad but I love this little girl more and more each day!! She has the most docile personality with a twist of spunk and fun, she is definitely more like her dad and most comments are she looks like him too. She has THE best temperament I know I always say it but it is true and unbelievable at times. I would have a million babies if they were all as easy as her.
At 6 months she Weighs: 14.6 lbs 17%
Heights: 26" 56%
Head is 93% a family trait :)

She has the cutest outfits thanks to grandma's, cousins and aunts!

I know I always have a hat, headband, bows or flowers on her so I thought I would throw one in as Molly Uncovered! She has such a perfect round head thanks to a c-section.

Molly is so funny with Devin. When he comes home from school she just stares at him all night long until she goes to bed, it is so funny! I think she wonders where this guy goes all day and why he pops up at night for a few hours! She loves him nonetheless and he is so cute with his little girl!

Her personality has really developed the past week with this flashy sassy smile she puts on most of the day. I love it!

She also has quite the cute serious pose and loves to play with her cute little toes!

Me and my girl! She is more perfect then I imagined. This is taken at a cute little place called Miss Molly's Tea Room in Medina Ohio where my sister Becky lives, we just had to go when we were there last week for a visit!
Ok I love this picture, not because Mack is throwing an absolute fit but because of the look on Molly's face..."really you are going to act like that!?"
hahaha.

Devin's favorite outfit, she can even make
Camo look cute!

Molly loves to play and blabb, she is at such a fun stage!
2 comments:
I love your little videos. It gives me a glimpse of your kids since I've never met them. This little girl is as cute as a button!
Love all the pictures but my very favorite ones are pics of the pink outfit with "cutie" on it with the white hat and blue bows. Just adorable.
Funny you said what a good baby she was and you would have a million more cause you were just like that. I said some thing similar, like " why can't all babies be like Missy?'She is just like her mom. Lucky you to have one just like you!
Post a Comment