Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MOLLY 7 MONTHS

Molly is approaching her year mark too quickly for my liking! She has been such a perfect baby that I don't even want her to grow up, but she is turning into such a cute little lady. She sleeps in her crib now in Macks room, from 7pm till usually 6 or 7am! She went straight to table food, skipped over rice cereal and baby food. Today she ate an entire blueberry muffin! She is so pleasant and sweet, never cries and still has just the two bottom teeth that you can see more of now. She loves to hold things and play with toys and she has only rolled over once. She loves to lay in bed in the morning and just babble while I clean or get ready and she loves to go down for naps and to bed. I wish we could clone, I would do it for the next ones!This is the sweet face we are blessed to look at and kiss everyday! My little girl, toes painted and posing.
She is a rascal and loves to show those bottom teeth!
Yes that flower is bigger than her face haha.

Her first encounter with a moose!

She loves being in the crib where she can sprawl and kick her feet up! And she still sucks on those fingers to help her go to sleep. Funny story though about this picture. Devin and I were down stairs, Mack and Molly were both talking when they should have been asleep. Macks bed is along the other wall. He was told to get into bed and to go sleep and Molly finally quieted down which she usually goes to sleep without a peep so it was weird. We checked on them before we went to bed and found Molly like this and all we can figure is that Mack was trying to get her out of bed and she was calling out for help! That is what all the commotion was about!

She loves to slip down and hit her fit on the floor haha. Those long skinny feet!
Eating melon through her new mesh eating pouch so she doesn't choke, it is so great!
She is our little darling doll. We love you Molly!!!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Missy, you have the most adorable kids! Molly is so sweet and such a darling little girl. Now if only I could meet her!

Jordan and Crystal said...

adorable!!! your haircut is cute too!

Shelly said...

Cute girl! I love those big blue eyes your kids have. And wow, she really does have long, skinny feet! :)

Ashlie Grow said...

she sounds too good to be true!!! I love the way you dress her, soo cute!

Post a Comment