Friday, April 8, 2011

Where's the Lettuce?

Mack eats like a bird so when he asks for something to eat it is so exciting. So for dinner he had PB&J a kid classic which he usually eats, but this night he made a special request "Lettuce?"That is lettuce he is shoving into his mouth. Mack would not eat his sandwhich until he had that extra crunch! Next time I might just try crunchy peanut butter haha. All I have to say about this is like father like son.
He has become my little helper, he loves holding and dumping the dust pan and now he has taken up vacuuming. Now if I can just get him to do laundry, ironing, bathroom cleaning...one day.
Mack + Brady = TROUBLE. These two are quite a pair. Brady's dad is in Devins dental class so Mack and Brady will be 4 when they graduate and I can only imagine the things these two are going to get into! We love Brady!
Discovering he loves high heels, anyone who weighs 25 lbs would love high heels! They match his outfit too!
He took a nasty tumble down cement stairs and ended up with a doosey of a fat lip.
He loves to haul his animal, blankey, gun and my lotion all over the house on his tool bench. As you can see I can rarely get a smile out of him when I take a picture anymore. He is turning into daddy's little hunter. He shoots his "lunny" bunny, elk and moose with that thing!
He has gotten into eating cereal, literally!
He watched Devin the morning of this picture drink his milk out of his bowl. So of course Mack had to give it a try!
Ahhhh! One of our favorite times. Bed time.
Mack plays hard, is fun to watch as he takes on the world with his tools and heels.
Love you little man!



In this video Mack is singing a song his Great Grandpa Thompson sings to him that has been passed down and we sing it quite often. He is getting most of the words now, it is so cute! I caught a little bit on video, he has a skittle in his mouth so that was a bit of a hinderance. Still cute though!


1 comment:

Sara said...

What a stylish handyman! Love the heels! That's hilarious! LOVE the song at the end!

Post a Comment