Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

These two make me the happiest mom in the world! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Devin and Mack made a great breakfast, lunch and dinner and I didn't even have to do the dishes. Devin would not let me clean the house as he did it for me. Devin surprised me with flowers and he had my previous 2 1/2 years of blogs made into a book!!! I am very excited for this tradition to continue. I had a perfect day! I couldn't decide which picture I loved better so I had to put on both. Aren't they so adorable?!
Breakfast before church, doughnuts, a family favorite with chocolate milk, a Mack must have, strawberry milk, my favorite and orange juice, Devin's favorite. Mack kept singing Happy Birthday Mack during breakfast. He must think that each time we have a special breakfast it is someones birthday, it was really cute. It was a beautiful morning and we even made it to church on time!
My two greatest blessings. It is such a privilege and honor to be a mother and take care of Heavenly Father's children. Mack and Molly have brought so much joy into my life, I cannot imagine not having these two sweethearts.




3 comments:

carrie said...

So cute!!! You're the cutest mom. Will you be my tutor??

Lynette said...

Happy Mom's Day! They are so cute too! Sad we have not made it back up. We were there SO often before Christmas and always went to the zoo. You were GREAT to watch our kiddos on that visit when the zoo was not an option. With the board exams and my belly growing - we never got a chance to come. We found a GREAT home in St. Louis though and it's 10 minutes from the temple! :))) Miss you! Glad you had a great day. Love that hubby printed the blog into books! That's the best!!

Sara said...

Mack is a crack-up! What a funny boy! I will have to show the kids this video- I'm sure they'll have to watch a million times! ;) Love Dev's mustache in the other post. Just a chip off the old Rebel-block! Tell him congrats on getting his white coat! How exciting! Miss you guys!

Post a Comment