Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keeping Up With The Mackster

Mack has been keeping us busy. He is such a fun, smart and busy 2 year old. He went through a phase where he would sneak out of his bed at night and climb into our bed, we found this one night before we climbed into our bed. He gets very upset when Molly wakes him up from her crying, he does not like sharing a room, but he DOES LOVE Molly! I think the book he chose is very appropriate!He loves to be outside and play in the pool or with the water, especially the hose.
Devin decided it was time for a haircut. It didn't last long but was pretty funny when Mack came downstairs to sport his new dew!

I was in the kitchen and walked into the living room to find Molly with black ink all over her cheek, Mack was sitting next to her holding the pen with a look of "I am busted" all over his face. Sweet Molly just sat there and let him draw all over her!

He is so busy with his bike and wearing/playing with anything that has buckles he can do.

This was the worst. That is Desitin rubbed all over our couch! While I was upstairs packing for our trip to Minnesota, he was every so quietly creating this mess. Holy Cow was he in so much trouble! Thanks to Baking Powder and Dawn Dish soap his hide was saved!

He loves to play, tackle and be tickled. Devin is the best for this activity, I was trapped and could not defend myself at this time so he took full advantage of that!

Had a hayday with his Easter Basket.

After he was in bed I was taking laundry upstairs and could smell Baby Powder like it had been sprayed right in my nose! This little man found the bottle of it and squeezed it ALL over his bed and himself. He has also done this with lotion and a few different occasions.

Water again. Mack loves to play in the sink. This is the scene of the crime where he submerged our GPS. You never know what he is thinking about giving a bath. We keep a doorknob cover on this door which helps a ton but sometimes we forget to close it and he sprints for the bathroom!

My make-up. He is always trying to get it and this time he succeeded, right before having to get ready for church. Devin was not please with this one!

He loves bubble bathes. This particular bath he decided to get up there before me and help poor in the bubbles, only he used the ENTIRE full bottle of bubble bath!! He was so slick and it formed bubbles over his ears when I tried to rinse him. When I went into the basement that night after draining the tub there were bubbles coming up the drain hole!! We now keep the bubbles high up in the hall closet.

We love this little guy. He keeps life interesting, full of surprises and laughs, Love you Mack!!

Mack just all of the sudden knocked on Devin's head and looked down at his face saying "hello?!" It was really funny. He loves playing with his dad!


1 comment:

Ashlie Grow said...

I love this post! Its always so fun to see what mischeif other people's kids get into... cuz then you can just laugh knowing you didn't have to deal with the clean up :-)
What a funny kid!

Post a Comment