Friday, June 17, 2011

Miss Molly is 9 months old.

Yes she is as sweet as she looks. This little Molly girl is growing up right before our eyes and if we blink she will be a toddler before we know it. I cannot get enough of her and have to make sure I don't squeeze her to tight when I hug and kiss her. She is absolutely delightful and perfect in every way. At 9 months old she weighs 17lbs, is 27 inches and her head is the 93%. She can wave hi, shake her head to say yes, clap, sit up and stretch like a rubber band to reach whatever she wants. She eats so great and sleeps without a fight! She is striking poses left and right! This girl has started the " I am so sweet and bashful stage." She has these eyes that just suck you into her cuteness. She has 7 teeth and loves to eat real food and eats anything and everything she is allowed to. Her favorites are graham crackers and every morning she loves her instant oatmeal mixed with a fruit.
She makes this cute little face and I am so glad I caught it!

I paint her toes and she loves to look at them, she has the longest toes and feet.

Bathing beauties, Molly and Brielle. Brielle is 5 days younger, her mom and dad Chris and Tani are here in the dental program too! She has lots of little friends her age.



She is known as the chill baby here at Village Green. She is content anywhere, time, and activity. She just goes with the flow and doesn't complain. It is awesome and makes life with an active 2 year old so much easier.

Molly will get tired while eating and lay her head down like this on her arms haha. This is her I am so sweet look, and she is!!

She loves her daddy. And still uses those two little fingers when she is tired to pacify her.

Ready for a day at the pool!

Molly.

She loves to look at books. She does not crawl and is content to sit and look at books and play with toys or just watch Mack.

She is our little cupcake.

This is one of my favorite dresses I got before she was born. I was so excited the first time she could wear it. She looks soooo adorable in it!

She loves her little rocker.

We love you Molly! You are our angel, one in million and one of our greatest blessings.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! We can't wait to see her in 1 1/2 weeks!!!
-Bridget & Bill

Misty Call said...

I love all of the fun pictures! She really is such a cutie pie!!!

Brianne Serrano said...

she's getting so big!!!!

Post a Comment