Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Molly on her 10th Month

Molly has been still the best little baby girl ever. At 10 months old she is about 18 lbs with cute chunky thighs. She is so calm and content and super cute! She is arm crawling to get around and has become more wiggly in church. She loves to eat blueberries, they are her favorite. She cries for more ice cream if you give her small bites and she loves seeing her daddy and Mack. Molly has twirled her feet and hands in circles for as long as I can remember and it is so funny to watch. We love her so much and she is such a joy to have in our family.She has the cutest little teeth!
I love her being all dolled up in her dresses with her toes painted. She loves to show her teeth off in her cute little grins.

My blue eyed baby.


Molly loves to sit in the grass and pick up the tiny little blades. Notice her cute wispy hair!


Such a little lady.

She is so good to just sit and play. I have YET to worry about her crawling away.

She totally loved her first whole chocolate chip cookie!

We love being girls!

She likes to point and people, I think it is really funny. This summer she has had the CUTEST swimming suits. This one is from Aunt Becky, it was Emma's and looks so cute on Molly. We have loved and appreciated the hand me downs!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! Just loved all the pictures. I think my favorite one is the painted toe nails, no the pick swim suit and bow, no the chocolate face, oh, they are all just adorable. Too hard to pick a favorite. They are all my favorite! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love you, Mom

Post a Comment